Tonight on Comedy Central another fully deserving celebrity will be roasted by his peers. This time on the chopping block it is the Win-Master himself, Charlie Sheen. The preshow will start at 9:45p(east) and the official roast will begin at 10:00pm. The Roastmaster this evening will be none other than Seth MacFarlane. With roasters including Steve-O, Anthony Jeselnik, Jon Lovitz, Jeff Ross, Amy Schumer, Patrice O’Neal (from The Office), William Shatner, and Slash. It should be a night filled with many drug jokes and one to many Tiger Blood references but we should expect no less. Tune in to watch Charlie Sheen get belittled for an hour or so, should be hilarious. Mike Tyson is in the house too! Oh Update – Steve-O is getting a black eye from Mike Tyson. Mike just held out his hand and Steve-O ran into it, that was a let down. Update # 2 – Stevo-O ran into Mike Tyson’s hand again during the credits, this time it busted his nose.
Some jokes from the night
- Jon Lovitz – How much blow can Charlie Sheen do? Enough to kill two and a half men.
- Jeff Ross - Charlie if you’re winning then something is wrong with the fucking score board.
- Mike Tyson – (On Jeff Ross) During your performance I wish I bit my own ears off.
- Anthony Jeselnik - If people got to keep their jobs after calling their boss a jew*** then everyone would do it.
- Steve-O – (On Charlie) Your nose is like my ass, there is nothing you won’t shove up there.
- Amy Shumer – Charlie you’re just like Bruce Willis, you were big in the 80′s and now your old slot is being filled with Ashton Kutcher.
- William Shatner – You don’t need that kind of press Charlie. In my day if I wanted that kind of publicity I had to do something drastic, like kiss a black girl.
- Patrice O’Neal – (On Mike Tyson) I don’t have much to say, I’m just disappointed and hurt at how much comfort white people have around you now. I don’t like it.
- Charlie Sheen – You know I personally asked that William Shatner be here, only because I needed some clean urine. I had to wring it out of the diaper but it did the job.